In a touristy town where prices are jacked-up, the Black Hawk Motel was a welcome change! Here, we found a nice, newly-updated and CLEAN room that had a nice-sized fridge and microwave. They also had charcoal grills available, so we brought a cooler packed with hot dogs, brats, and steaks to help save on the cost of eating out for every meal. Both the indoor and outdoor pool areas were nice, and we liked having the option of swimming there with the kids. It was a nice pool to wind-down in after spending time at the busy waterpark. There was also a hot tub and sauna. I was a little apprehensive to stay off from resort property, but I'm so glad we did. Black Hawk is located near all the attractions, but far enough away that it's peaceful and relaxing.You can't beat the price, especially when passes to Chula Vista are included! We were so very impressed with the Black Hawk and will definitely stay there again, as well as recommend it to friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells