We stayed here for the 2nd time, this time in room 15. A Queen Superior room. Our room was a bit larger than the standard room and the bathroom and carpet were new. As always the room was nice and clean. Pools are also nice and clean and warm. My family loves the location because we can walk to the downtown area for shopping, eating or just something to do. Mitzi's across the street is great for breakfast also. Parking right in front of your room is also a plus! We definitely will continue to stay at the Blackhawk for our yearly visit to the Dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells