Stayed at the Black Hawk Motel for two nights 7/21-7/23. We arrived prior to check in and received our water park passes to Chula Vista, which is about a 5 minute drive from the motel. Later returned to our room and were very please. We had a two bed standard room which was very spacious. Everything was very clean. The room included a mini-fridge, counter top, and nice television. The motel has a nostalgia to it, with it being an older motel. All though it is old its a nice change from the more modern, overly packed hotels in the Dells. Black Hawk allows you to get away from all the hustle and bustle when you choose to do so. The pools have a diving board and small slides which the kids enjoyed very much. Also the old school arcade was fun. The owners are very kind, and provided us with a deck of cards along with a toothbrush which was forgotten. We will return next time we go to the Dells.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells