I have been here a few times and I have always been so pleased. The property is IMMACULATE! The owners and staff are very kind
The rates are very affordable~ I have stayed all over, including the big resorts and I am just as pleased at this family owned motel.
You would be hard pressed to find cleaner rooms or a cleaner pool(s) or spa. Although the property has been there a long time, it is updated and very well cared for.
In addition, I have been visiting the dells since I was a child - before the big resorts...this reminds me of my childhood and family time. Plus, why wouldnt you want to support a family business that has been around for generations? Not to mention, it attracts such nice people visiting from all over. Great family atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Hotel
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.