The Blackhawk motel was clean, quiet, & well maintained. The photos on their website accurately reflected what you received upon arrival. The staff was friendly and willing to accommodate. Staying at the this motel as an alternative to the larger hotels in the Dells was wonderful. Just a few blocks away from the main tourist strip. You definitely get your moneys worth. I had no problems asking for and obtaining extra towels and pillows. There was always fresh coffee in the main office. They also provided free water park passes for Chula Vista just for staying. Everything you could need. The only thing missing was a continental breakfast but otherwise 9/10 and I would gladly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells