We stayed here for 2 nights, after we checked out of the big house we rented for our extended family reunion. The Black Hawk was perfect. So, so clean. Seems the rooms have been renovated and have very comfortable beds. Love the classic tile work in the bathrooms. The retro vibe is much appreciated. Our room was perfect for my husband, son and I...a queen bed and a twin. Fabulous indoor and outdoor pools. The game room is a hit -- love all the classic retro games. We left plenty of quarters behind! Convenient to all Dells locations. The free water park pass is such a deal! And the Splash pass was a nice way to save money at different locations. Great hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells