So many great Trip Advisor reviews can't be wrong, so we booked 2 nights at the Blackhawk motel (after staying 2 nights on Lake Delton). So glad that we did. Room was clean and spacious - plenty of storage space. Big screen TV. Entire place was like a snapshot from the 1960s. Kids had a blast in the two pools ( indoor and outdoor) and we spend some time in the hot tub and sauna. Past the hubbub of downtown dells but only a 2 minute drive to reach everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells