We stayed at the Black Hawk Motel because of the amazing reviews. It is by far one of the most clean places ive staied at. The bed was very comfy. It's like an old school motel but kept up very well. The pools were very nice, indoor and out. It was never over crowded. It's just a few blocks from the main downtown dells area. I have no complaints about the motel itself what so ever. The only reason why i did not give five stars is because when we got up Monday morning there was someone passed out on the picnic table next to our room. There was beer cans everywhere. Even though it didnt really bother me, if i would have had children like some of the other guests then i would have been bothered by it. Rather then that... Yes, i would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells