This was our first stay and I see plenty more in our future. If you are tired of the outrageous prices of the big hotels and are looking for a place to relax after a long day this is the place for you. The rooms are super clean and the staff and owners are more than will to accommodate you in every way. The 2 pools they have are great for all ages. My kids 7 and 12 had so much fun in and out of the water. They also offer a playground right outside your door. I felt very comfortable letting the kids roam. Unlike the big hotels where you have to be cautious. Here u can see them from your room or from the outside chairs in front of your room. Only down fall was the thin walls. Neighbors kids were bouncing off the wall but who really sleep great on vacation. It didn't deter us we actually extended our stay by a day. Oh and the added water park passes were a plus but with all that said. This will be our first and only choice for years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells