I planned a last minute trip to dells for a short get a way. I payed 100 dollars at a chain hotel near town. While walking the strip I found the Blackhawk. I walked in, checked the price, and was shown a room! I will never stay anywhere else now. The staff was great, room was spotless, and very cozy and adorable. We loved the short walk or drive to the shops and restaraunts, the AC, and the front porch area. We will be back every year in July and always choose the Blackhawk. I especially loved the nostalgic feeling the motel offered and the integrity to try to keep it as close to the era it was built in. GREAT Overall experience. I was surprised that such an inexpensive room would be so Outstanding. Only one complaint:no in room coffee. But ther is a starbucks nearby and a mobil pretty much next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells