This was our 3rd year at the Black Hawk. 4 adults and 2 kids. We stayed in the 2 bedroom house, which was awesome!! It is spacious and open, which our 9-month-old grandson loved. We love the feel of the Black Hawk. It's a wonderful place to have a relaxing vacation. Indoor/outdoor pools are warm & clean. Kiddie pool is perfect. Friendly staff. Quiet rooms. Walking distance to downtown. Well-maintained. Free water park passes. Game room. We intend on visiting the Black Hawk every summer & making it a family tradition. It is our home in the Dells!
The Hess Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells