Spent 2 nights at Black Hawk, got a great deal through hotels.ca. Great motel, great area. Staff was good, rooms were small but perfect for the 2 of us as we didn't spend much time in the room. The pool and hot tub were good. We never used our free passes to the watersides as we didn't have enough time. I would recommend this place to anyone that is going to The Dells. My boyfriend and myself also liked the fact that you had a balcony with a few chairs and that u could see your car as it was right outside your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells