Cold rainy spring day about two years ago, we called to see if we could get a room with just a regular pool instead of the loud, over-priced resorts. Now, other than our winter trips, the BH is the only place we go. Love the cottages, pools, and that you can walk downtown. Add free golf and CV tickets if it rains, and you have a great deal. Place is always full, so book early. We hit the Dells 5 times a year and have stayed just about everywhere, but after 2 nights at the Wilderness this weekend, we are ready for the B H to open!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells