We've been staying at the Black Hawk for several years now. We had the opportunity to stay at The Wilderness resort with my son's boy scout troop. I was worried that it would make me not want to stay at the Black Hawk anymore. The opposite turned out to be true! The whole time we were staying at the Wilderness, I was wishing we were back at the the Black Hawk where it is quiet, relaxed, not crowded, clean, friendly, and all of the other things you've been reading about. We spend every Father's Day weekend in the Dells with a large group and look forward to staying in our same "wing" of rooms. Every year, The Black Hawk surprises us with something new and improved. Last summer it was remodeled rooms and bathrooms. What will it be in 2013? Can't wait to find out! P.S. We stayed in the house on the property during our last trip in November. It was just as nice as the rest of the Black Hawk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells