My husband and I stayed here overnight in October. We typically would stay in a larger hotel than this but the positive reviews about the motel made us decide to stay here, and those reviews were accurate. It was extremely clean and quiet. It is family owned and operated and the owner who checked us in to our room was friendly and helpful. When we went to our room the TV did not work, which the owner came to check immediately after we told him about it and promptly fixed the problem. We stayed in a room with two queen beds that had been updated last winter, and the bed was very comfortable. The motel is within walking distance of downtown Wisconsin Dells. We would strongly recommend the Black Hawk Motel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells