My children and I enjoyed four nights at the Black Hawk late this summer. Not wanting to stay in a huge, expensive, impersonal mall of a hotel, I chose this motel as it was reasonably priced, walking distance to the Dells downtown area, and family owed and operated. We were not disappointed. The owners were wonderful! This is what the Dells use to be when I was kid. The place was clean and well maintained. There were plenty of activities for the kids as well. They preferred the small pool at the motel to the large impersonal waterslide disneyland craziness as they found it easy to meet and play with other children. Before I was out of bed - they were swimming in the pool! We will return next summer. Regards, K Milwaukee, WIsconsin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells