We loved the Black Hawk Motel - super clean, cozy beds and pillows. friendly front desk. The pool is wonderful and my kids loved the slide. Coffee pots in the rooms would make it even better. Walls are kind of thin, we had some noisy neighbors which the owner took care of right away. Hot tub is HOT, which is a bonus. Free use of the Chula Vista was great! We also stayed at the Wilderness Resort that same weekend and their hot tubs were luke warm, it was crazy -busy with long lines. We polled our kids after our getaway and they loved this hotel over the big waterpark hotel - which says a lot. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Hotel
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.