I really liked our stay at Black Hawk Motel---they are located close enough to the downtown area that we could walk but still felt like we were secluded.
We enjoyed both the outdoor and indoor pools--both were as clean as any pool we have ever been in.
They offer several room types--something for almost any group or family.
I wish we had found this gem when we were raising our kids--in fact we noticed several families w/kids enjoying the amenities.
I am a believer in Tripadvisor because so much deception can be done with a website or brochure.
This place lives up to every good review.
I personally witnessed their staff sweeping small items just like in Disney--I could tell everyone there did a great job.
If you have a family---they even offer free indoor water park tickets---why couldn't we have found this place years ago.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Hotel
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.