We stayed here on the labor day holiday weekend. We had to get a room for only 1 night because our car had broke down the day we were leaving and had already checked out of Mt. Olympus (which was quite expensive). We enjoyed the Blackhawk motels swimming pools and game room. The room we stayed in had 2queen beds, microwave and frig. Also there was a DVD player in the room. Plenty of towels too. The staff was very nice, and the owners even allowed us to use their pools after check out til our car was ready at the local repair garage. Brad (the owner) and his wife, were very accomodating to us. We will stay there again the next time we go to Wisconsin Dells. The room was actually better than the room we had at Mt. Olympus (ie cleaner, more room to unpack our bags) also much much cheaper. You get a great bang for your buck here....
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Hotel
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.