Was planning a weekend getaway last minute and after reading the reviews I thought I would give this place a shot. Glad I did! Got a room with one queen sized bed. Pulling up to the motel I was a little concerned about what the room was going to look like. Was very surprised though! There was new carpet, the bathroom looked brand new and it was very clean. Didn't use any of the pools, but they looked nice. The staff was also very friendly and you get a fun pass to use for bogo on various attractions and restaurants. We only used it twice, but it saved us almost $20. This is definately a hidden gem in the dells and compared to other hotels in the dells you can't beat it. Can't wait to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Hotel
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sealy Encore Plush Beds in all rooms! Choose from 30 different room types, from family to budget, cottages, jacuzzi suites, kitchenettes and two bedroom units. All rooms include Free High Speed Wireless, Fridge, Microwave, DVD/CD player and Reserved parking at your door. Indoor and Outdoor Heated Pools with slides and diving board. Centerally located just 4 blocks from downtown, attraction packages, 24 hour casino shuttle. Family Owned and Operated Since 1945! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Black Hawk Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.