“RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Diamond Hotel

Save Saved
You added Diamond Hotel to your Saves list
Diamond Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1630 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #73 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Crete, Illinois
“RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked this Hotel online the pictures were nice, clean and amenities were perfect. Their online advertizing must have been 20 years old. The picture shows a pool with a 3 story holtel behind it. BEWARE-- that is not where you stay and I do not know if the even own that hotel.. The lobby was dark and dirty. The indoor pool was dirty. The hot tub was as cold as the pool. I did not see the sauna but could only imagine. The ouside pool slide was broken and the kiddie pool had no water in it. The hotel room was dirt with crumbs all over the floor. There was patio chairs. for use in the room. The adjacant room was not secured from ours and the carpet in that room was soaking wet and the moldy stench was creeking under our door. No pillows or wash cloths. There is alobby mascot....a cat roaming the lobby. I am allergic to cats. asthma reaction to the mold.. hotel would not refund stay. Thank God I was able to find a different hotel but still had to endure this horrible place for 1 night. They have the nerve to charge as much as the nice hotels.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Crete, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nothing is worse than planning a vacation and seeeing what we've seen. Spa- cold. Outdoor pool-slide broken. Indoor pool- dirty.
The rooms are a disgrace. Complete filth. The smell of mold was overwhelming. We had no choice but to stay the night. Bugs crawling.
We were booked in another Hotel by the following morning.
Now, we can't get our money back.

Room Tip: Rooms in another Hotel are much nicer.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was only here for 3 hours....we went through 3 rooms. First room was filthy, black hairs all over the bathroom and bedding, tv didn't work and holes in the walls. 2 room had no tv in it and the 3rd room had no chain lock for added security. slides to the outdoor pool were broke and pool was full of bugs and things...broken glass on pool deck and broken down chairs. This was the most disgusting and uncomfortable hotel I have ever been at. The saddest part is they try to bully you into staying based on no refund regardless of how unclean and disgusting they keep there rooms. When I contacted other hotels they said to get my kids out of this hotel and to somewhere safe...even if it wasn't at there establishment!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Holy crap. The psycho at the front desk wore a "Scream" mask as we checked in. Creepy. Said no more than 2 words aside from "someone's coming," and disappeared into the back. The rooms were filthy; pubes on the "clean" sheets, long black hair all over and a room scent Hades cast out. I left after 10 minutes and booked a new reservation at the Holiday Inn near Marleys!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Mayville, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Absolutely the worst place I've ever been. I wanted to cry. My family vacation I saved for was ruined. Filthy infested hell maintained by tweekers. We kept our personal stuff locked in our car. This place should be shut down and anyone who gets scammed into staying needs to be refunded. Seriously as many health code regulations being broke I'm truly surprised it's able to stay open. I heard the maintenance guy trying to make a drug deal right in front of my son and myself. I hope ppl read this, I should of read the reviews myself instead of wasting my hard earned $

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This hotel was so awful that my brother wanted to sleep standing.The bed was full of long black hairs plus the wall had a big crack in it. There was no people in the outside pool because it was disgusting. All of you reading should never stay at this hotel, You would have a terrible experience.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here 1 night and it was the worst. There are hairs in the bed. Blood in the bathroom. Them dirty Indian workers don't know how to clean up. That place needs to be shut down. To all the people that are reading this don't come here it sucks. Unless you like dirty hotels and wanna get sick.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Diamond Hotel? Share your experiences!