“BEWARE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Diamond Hotel

You added Diamond Hotel to your Saves list
Diamond Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1630 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #73 of 79 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Crete, Illinois, United States
“BEWARE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Nothing is worse than planning a vacation and seeeing what we've seen. Spa- cold. Outdoor pool-slide broken. Indoor pool- dirty.
The rooms are a disgrace. Complete filth. The smell of mold was overwhelming. We had no choice but to stay the night. Bugs crawling.
We were booked in another Hotel by the following morning.
Now, we can't get our money back.

Room Tip: Rooms in another Hotel are much nicer.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I was only here for 3 hours....we went through 3 rooms. First room was filthy, black hairs all over the bathroom and bedding, tv didn't work and holes in the walls. 2 room had no tv in it and the 3rd room had no chain lock for added security. slides to the outdoor pool were broke and pool was full of bugs and things...broken glass on pool deck and broken down chairs. This was the most disgusting and uncomfortable hotel I have ever been at. The saddest part is they try to bully you into staying based on no refund regardless of how unclean and disgusting they keep there rooms. When I contacted other hotels they said to get my kids out of this hotel and to somewhere safe...even if it wasn't at there establishment!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Holy crap. The psycho at the front desk wore a "Scream" mask as we checked in. Creepy. Said no more than 2 words aside from "someone's coming," and disappeared into the back. The rooms were filthy; pubes on the "clean" sheets, long black hair all over and a room scent Hades cast out. I left after 10 minutes and booked a new reservation at the Holiday Inn near Marleys!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Mayville, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Absolutely the worst place I've ever been. I wanted to cry. My family vacation I saved for was ruined. Filthy infested hell maintained by tweekers. We kept our personal stuff locked in our car. This place should be shut down and anyone who gets scammed into staying needs to be refunded. Seriously as many health code regulations being broke I'm truly surprised it's able to stay open. I heard the maintenance guy trying to make a drug deal right in front of my son and myself. I hope ppl read this, I should of read the reviews myself instead of wasting my hard earned $

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

This hotel was so awful that my brother wanted to sleep standing.The bed was full of long black hairs plus the wall had a big crack in it. There was no people in the outside pool because it was disgusting. All of you reading should never stay at this hotel, You would have a terrible experience.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed here 1 night and it was the worst. There are hairs in the bed. Blood in the bathroom. Them dirty Indian workers don't know how to clean up. That place needs to be shut down. To all the people that are reading this don't come here it sucks. Unless you like dirty hotels and wanna get sick.

• Stayed July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Before you read:
This hotel is so bad, that I had to create an account on here and tell about my experience here. This is from the eyes of a 16 year old boy.

We stayed at this "Hotel" from July 22-24. My family and I did not read the reviews before coming here (if you've stayed here before, that should be obvious to you). When we got here to check in, the lady behind the desk started going through the check in process like usual. She didn't speak English the best, but we managed to get through this. When we got our room, we proceeded to go check it out and see what we'd be living in for the next two nights. As it would turn out, we got the wrong room. Twice. Now as for the pool, if you love swimming in filth, jump right in! Let's fast forward now to my 2nd night here, which just so happens to be tonight. People next door keep banging on the walls, I can't sleep because I'm afraid for my safety. There were people outside who kind of looked suspicious. Some of the people here looked like they were on some hardcore drugs. My dad even told us to bring our stuff with us when we went to Noah's Ark because he just did not trust these people. I don't blame him. I can't wait to get out of this place. This place is nasty and I had to make sure our door was completely locked all the way because I'm actually scared for my life here.
I urge you to not come here. There is nothing good about this place and the whole time I've been here I've had a feeling of uneasiness. Even if every other place is booked, do not stay here. This place needs to be closed down and reported immediately.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Diamond Hotel? Share your experiences!