Returning visit with a girlfriend July 10th was as wonderful as the 1st visit. Our day was quit booked with being pampered. After our 2 hour drive the day would start off with entering the shower, sauna and bath area this area helps to get your body/mind ready your spa day...
Before we headed to our 80 minute Seasonal Body Polish and Massage we had to nab some Jaggery Tea that they serve in the "quiet area"....love it !! I still have not mastered the same great flavor as Sundara :(
With my body polish I requested a deep tissue massage (first one) And probable would not request a deep tissue any time in the near future...But Mel adjusted the massage so I was more comfortable. Usually I don't chat through a massage but I took in lots of knowledge about different types of services that are offer at Sundara (my girlfriend always books so have never looked at the menu) Mel has been with Sundara for years . Would defiantly recommend Mel for anyone wanting a "deep tissue massage" he would be your man...
Meet out in the "quite area again waiting for our next service...which would be a 35 minute Purely Organic Facial.... The product they use "Ama la" love it . I have no idea how a facial can be sooooooo relaxing compared to a full body massage. But Heather in that 35 minutes that I was in your hands, my mind found that perfect place...until you told me I was done...but all good things must come to an end.....I could of slept like a baby...WONDERFUL !!!
Finishing up with our 2nd service we headed to the outside pool area. With being pampered for
2 1/2 hours our bellies were pretty darn hungry. I love going with my girlfriend to restaurants ...she had 5 older brother living at home as a young girl .....she had to fight for her food...LOL Between the 2 of us we have 5 different plates....and can you say yummy and very full ...
After relaxing for 1 1/2 hours outside by the lovely pool area ( weather was perfect) it was time to get our 50 minute Seasonally Organic Pedicure... Lori made my feet and toes .......so pretty and feeling great.
We were only home for a few days when I called up my friend and said "we need to book our next spa day"....So I looked at the menu this time....OMYGOSH what to choose.
Took on the challenge of choosing... and this will be our next service.....
New! Marma Meditation Facial
This service incorporates our “Sundara Sleep Experience” into the facial by adding a feather bed to the table and wrapping your feet in a blanket of warmth. The skin is cleansed, exfoliated and nourished using organic products. You're treated to a massage of the feet, legs, hands and arms and once the facial is complete, the insomnia relief process begins. Marma points will be activated along the neck, jaw line, face and forehead, by using essential oils to induce relaxation and reduce tension. Your therapist will then slip out of the room leaving you time for rest, sleep, or personal meditation. You'll be awakened by the gentle sound of tingsha bells.
We will be receiving this in the first week of August .....very much looking forward to this !!
Almost looking forward to winter...I said almost.. I WILL be getting "The Ultimate Chocolate Experience" . This is under the bath treatments.
Thanks again Sundara.....for pampering us...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 26-acre parcel is lush with sky-high pine trees and natural Wisconsin stone outcroppings. Respect for the natural resources is at the soul of Sundara's green practices. Our heated outdoor infinity edge pool, sculpted fireplace, waterfalls and curving deck connect seamlessly with the tranquil environment. The main building is representative of some of the most striking Organic-style architecture in the Midwest. Inside, the principles of Feng Shui contribute to a soothing environment. Our spa treatments incorporate the finest organic products from around the world. The Sundara Spa signature collection even draws ingredients indigenous to the area for an authentic experience. Our spa cuisine features the fruits of labor of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Sundara is drawn from the Sanskrit word for "beautiful." We interpret that as beauty flowing from wellness. Our carefully selected and highly trained service providers are healers at heart and passionate about their work, putting customer satisfaction at the center of all they do. Whether you choose to stay in one of our 26 elegant suites, or perhaps just linger for the day, we hope it will be a transforming experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sundara Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundara Spa Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Hotel Wisconsin Dells