I have stayed at Sundara for many years and I love the setting and amenties of the pool, pine trees, jacuzzi and atmosphere of being outdoors in all weather, just magical. Over the course of these stays, at least 1x per year, I have voiced concerns over the LOUD talking and LOUD people in the QUIET areas of this pricey spa. These people do not understand what a spa getaway is all about and are destroying the introspective soothing need to decrompress that brings people to a spa. If you want to drink and blather loudly, go to a water park where no one can hear you. Also, the rooms are not fully cleaned, they only cleaned 1/2 of myt room and it felt 1/2 done. The pillow was on the floor when I arrived??? Things are missed and missing in the room (like robes!!). They room service was good, the food was average, nothing spectacular. The breakfast is the same thing every day, and only so so. The spa services are average and due to the 20% tip pre-set, the people seem that they do not care to provide an excellent service. The massages are light and done 1/2 way. The staff seemed to be in a big rush to get you in and out and on to the next person, it was not relaxing at all. I am disappointed as I truly love the setting and pool area. I keep requesting a fix to the LOUD problem, but nothing is ever done. Sundara is a fabulous setting, with average amenities and services. It is a sad disappoitment to what could be a 5 star spa experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 26-acre parcel is lush with sky-high pine trees and natural Wisconsin stone outcroppings. Respect for the natural resources is at the soul of Sundara's green practices. Our heated outdoor infinity edge pool, sculpted fireplace, waterfalls and curving deck connect seamlessly with the tranquil environment. The main building is representative of some of the most striking Organic-style architecture in the Midwest. Inside, the principles of Feng Shui contribute to a soothing environment. Our spa treatments incorporate the finest organic products from around the world. The Sundara Spa signature collection even draws ingredients indigenous to the area for an authentic experience. Our spa cuisine features the fruits of labor of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Sundara is drawn from the Sanskrit word for "beautiful." We interpret that as beauty flowing from wellness. Our carefully selected and highly trained service providers are healers at heart and passionate about their work, putting customer satisfaction at the center of all they do. Whether you choose to stay in one of our 26 elegant suites, or perhaps just linger for the day, we hope it will be a transforming experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sundara Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundara Spa Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Hotel Wisconsin Dells