My husband and I went for our anniversary after the recommendation of a couple friends. We weren't sure what to expect and we completely enjoyed ourselves, soaking up as much R&R as humanly possible! We were surprised that people not staying overnight could also use 100% of the facilities (those who had booked appointments-only for the spa). The resort was beautiful, but the fountain wasn't working as you drive-up (also the one that the infinity edge of the pool overlooks). The staff was incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and professional. We did a package and loved every piece it included (sparkling wine, assortment of appetizers that were delicious, and a slice of the flourless chocolate cake). We also did a massage the second day and both felt it was a bit of over-kill (for us at least). I do think that one (1) overnight is plenty, so we'll do that next time, rather than staying two (2), as you can arrive as early (and leave as late) as you'd like to utilize the spa ritual (AMAZING!) and pool area. Upon checking out we were disappointed to see a $0.75 fee for making a call to order pizza, a recommendation from the front desk due to the kitchen already being closed (10PM) and a $15.00/day resort fee, which we were never told about. We've done a lot of massages and the therapists at Sundara were by and large the most professional and experienced that we've encountered. They even spun-dry and heated our wet bathing suits, so they were dry and toasty when we put them back on post-massage!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 26-acre parcel is lush with sky-high pine trees and natural Wisconsin stone outcroppings. Respect for the natural resources is at the soul of Sundara's green practices. Our heated outdoor infinity edge pool, sculpted fireplace, waterfalls and curving deck connect seamlessly with the tranquil environment. The main building is representative of some of the most striking Organic-style architecture in the Midwest. Inside, the principles of Feng Shui contribute to a soothing environment. Our spa treatments incorporate the finest organic products from around the world. The Sundara Spa signature collection even draws ingredients indigenous to the area for an authentic experience. Our spa cuisine features the fruits of labor of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Sundara is drawn from the Sanskrit word for "beautiful." We interpret that as beauty flowing from wellness. Our carefully selected and highly trained service providers are healers at heart and passionate about their work, putting customer satisfaction at the center of all they do. Whether you choose to stay in one of our 26 elegant suites, or perhaps just linger for the day, we hope it will be a transforming experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Sundara Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundara Spa Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Hotel Wisconsin Dells