My friend treated me to a night at Sundara along with a massage. There was a fabulous deal on the room that weekend. I have never been to a spa but always wanted to go to one. I think I've been spoiled because can't imagine a nicer experience. Cleanliness, great staff, my risoto with lunch was cold on purpose and i didn't like that, the huge suite room was beautiful and roomy and loved the comfy chairs by the fireplace, massage with sarah wonderful, quiet room charming and peaceful.
One disappointing thing with the 2 level suite is there is a huge jacuzzi in the downstairs bathroom, there is a curtain you can pull closed around it, but the toilet is in there too. it's in the back of the bathroom around a corner but no one i know would want to use that toilet while there are other people in the suite. there's a door to the bathroom but half the bathroom is just a curtain, kinda wierd. my friend said she wouldn't even be comfortable using it if only her husband was in the room. we both trekked to the upstairs bath when we needed the toilet.
but all in all, the place is wonderful, peaceful and you can feel comfort in their posh robes and quiet your mind. it was great.
- Also Known As:
- Sundara Hotel
- Sundara Spa Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 26-acre parcel is lush with sky-high pine trees and natural Wisconsin stone outcroppings. Respect for the natural resources is at the soul of Sundara's green practices. Our heated outdoor infinity edge pool, sculpted fireplace, waterfalls and curving deck connect seamlessly with the tranquil environment. The main building is representative of some of the most striking Organic-style architecture in the Midwest. Inside, the principles of Feng Shui contribute to a soothing environment. Our spa treatments incorporate the finest organic products from around the world. The Sundara Spa signature collection even draws ingredients indigenous to the area for an authentic experience. Our spa cuisine features the fruits of labor of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Sundara is drawn from the Sanskrit word for "beautiful." We interpret that as beauty flowing from wellness. Our carefully selected and highly trained service providers are healers at heart and passionate about their work, putting customer satisfaction at the center of all they do. Whether you choose to stay in one of our 26 elegant suites, or perhaps just linger for the day, we hope it will be a transforming experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sundara Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.