Just home from a fantastic 2 day stay with Sundara. The least expensive room (we stayed in 2317) was ENORMOUS and quite comfortable. We loved the turndown service, the robes, the bed and shower; all notable and lovely. We loved our pedicures and massage, and most of all the bath ritual and quiet room. We cannot wait to come back.
As for the overall experience, it was amazing, with one tiny caveat. If you post signs all over your place saying "peace & quiet please" and "cell phones prohibited in public spaces" and then as staff do nothing at all when people aren't quiet, and are texting relentlessly, bing bing bing---it's really annoying. I don't care if you think you are special and important and the rules don't apply to you. Why won't the staff say something so other guests don't feel like they have to? Why have a rule if you aren't willing to enforce it?
The services staff, the front desk staff, the maintenance people, truly all lovely and amazing and very helpful. The food was much better than I expected, but the food service---unlike anywhere else in the facility---was unpleasant and unhelpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 26-acre parcel is lush with sky-high pine trees and natural Wisconsin stone outcroppings. Respect for the natural resources is at the soul of Sundara's green practices. Our heated outdoor infinity edge pool, sculpted fireplace, waterfalls and curving deck connect seamlessly with the tranquil environment. The main building is representative of some of the most striking Organic-style architecture in the Midwest. Inside, the principles of Feng Shui contribute to a soothing environment. Our spa treatments incorporate the finest organic products from around the world. The Sundara Spa signature collection even draws ingredients indigenous to the area for an authentic experience. Our spa cuisine features the fruits of labor of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Sundara is drawn from the Sanskrit word for "beautiful." We interpret that as beauty flowing from wellness. Our carefully selected and highly trained service providers are healers at heart and passionate about their work, putting customer satisfaction at the center of all they do. Whether you choose to stay in one of our 26 elegant suites, or perhaps just linger for the day, we hope it will be a transforming experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Sundara Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundara Spa Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Hotel Wisconsin Dells