My wife and I returned yesterday from a 2 night stay in room 2023. We booked our room for a Tuesday/Wednesday night to take advantage of lower rates, and we drove from the Twin Cities area (about 3 hours) where we left our 1 and 4 year old boys in the loving hands of grandma & grandpa. Our stay here was relaxing and rejuvenating, and we will definitely be returning here at least once a year for an annual retreat from our hectic lives.
Highlights include: the staff who were all amazing, professional, and accommodating; the room was well appointed, clean, and we loved our view into the woods; the ritual bath area, steam room, quiet area, and outdoor pool/spa area is truly amazing and we started and finished our days here even when we didn't have spa treatments scheduled; the food was great (we loved the shrimp & corizo sausage flatbread pizza and cheese tray) and the breakfasts were great; lastly, the spa treatments we received were all amazing (I did the Sundara Body Boost one day and Hands & Feet Combo massage with hot oil scalp massage the next, and she got a pedicure first day and Shea Butter Indulgence the next).
We also used the car service to go to dinner one night at Fields, and had a terrific filet meal there.
Our stay wasn't perfect, but the couple times things weren't impeccable it was quickly remedied. We did not like some grilled fish tacos we ordered which were promptly removed from our bill, and our coffee maker did not work so culinary brought us hot water and coffee whenever we wanted it.
Sundara is truly an oasis where you can quickly unwind, relax, reconnect with someone and forget about everything for as long as you stay. We left town worn out from work, parenting, and life and returned refreshed and ready to take on the world. We will be counting down the days until our next trip to this amazing spa and hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Sundara Hotel
- Sundara Spa Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Sundara Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 26-acre parcel is lush with sky-high pine trees and natural Wisconsin stone outcroppings. Respect for the natural resources is at the soul of Sundara's green practices. Our heated outdoor infinity edge pool, sculpted fireplace, waterfalls and curving deck connect seamlessly with the tranquil environment. The main building is representative of some of the most striking Organic-style architecture in the Midwest. Inside, the principles of Feng Shui contribute to a soothing environment. Our spa treatments incorporate the finest organic products from around the world. The Sundara Spa signature collection even draws ingredients indigenous to the area for an authentic experience. Our spa cuisine features the fruits of labor of fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. Sundara is drawn from the Sanskrit word for "beautiful." We interpret that as beauty flowing from wellness. Our carefully selected and highly trained service providers are healers at heart and passionate about their work, putting customer satisfaction at the center of all they do. Whether you choose to stay in one of our 26 elegant suites, or perhaps just linger for the day, we hope it will be a transforming experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Sundara Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.