“Good Stop & nothing to complain about” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells

Save Saved
You added Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   811B Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Riviera Suites)   |
Ranked #66 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
chciago, il
“Good Stop & nothing to complain about”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

We chose this hotel for a girls nite out and it was nearby by couple of bars that we wanted to go to. Although it by far was not the best of the hotels that I have ever stayed, the room rate was cheap and the location was excellent. We didn't swim, but both the indoor and outdoor pools appeared to be clean and looked appealing. Stay here if you are looking for a cheap place to stay and sleep. Staff was friendly and very welcoming.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Waukesha, WI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

So I had stayed here about 15 years ago and I remember it being a clean little mom and pop place. I am not a picky person and I don't mind older places, but this place just has the sense that the owners do not care. I booked a outside Whirlpool room. The room wasn't nice or relaxing. It was dirty. The only heat source in the room was the gas fireplace, which was noisey. The bathroom was small and dirty. The beds were horrible and sheets on one of the beds had old blood stains!!! The walls were dirty and scuffed. Its a shame, because with a little love it could be a nice property. If you want to stay here make sure you get a room in the new section next to the indoor pool. The rest of the rooms are old and dumpy. Stay somewhere else.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2010

It was our anniversary weekend and our "babymoon" - last chance for a romantic getaway before our first child arrives. Here is what Riviera Suties states on their website for their whirlpool suite.

Luxury Whirlpool Suite: Newly built Luxury Whirlpool Suite with Fireplace featuring 1 King Beds, Refrigerator, Microwave & 27" Flat screen TV with DVD player, Indoor Poolside. Great for families... great for couples. Sleeps 2! Connecting rooms available !!!

When we checked in, I had a bad feeling. The motel looked, well, like a cheap motel. They handed me old style keys, which I hadn't seen at a hotel/motel in awhile. Still, I had high hopes because everything was supposed to be remodeled in the building we were staying in. We get to the room and the first thing I notice is there is NOT a flat screen tv nor is there a DVD player. I had rented two movies from Blockbuster for our weekend so I immediately called the front desk. The clerk told me he'd be over in a few minutes. Over an hour later I had to call again and then finally he arrived. He took me to the room next door and said we could move to that room, which did have the advertised tv and dvd player. But if only SOME rooms have that, their room description is false. Next, I went to turn on the fireplace. Oh, but wait...it WA NOT A FIREPLACE! It was a faux fireplace - not gas. There was a cheesy light up log with a screen that created a fake looking flame. It reminded me of those aquariums you put on a baby's crib. Oh I was really mad. The ambiance wasn't romantic at all. In fact, it was downright irritating to have on. I asked the manager the next day why they don't say faux fireplace in their description and she had the nerve to tell me I didn't know how to turn it on and that it was gas. After a few minutes of arguing about this, she asked one of her staff who confirmed that "some rooms don't have gas fireplaces". WOW! So BEWARE...their room description only applies to select rooms. But you pay the same price no matter what room you get. They offered me no compensation for this inconvenience. You could stay at any other hotel/motel in the Dells for the same price and get a real gas fireplace. The only thing that was as advertised was that there was a 2 person jacuzzi. Mind you, however, that maybe the room you stay in won't even have that. To make things worse, there were no fitted sheets on the King bed so we woke up sleeping on the bare mattress. There were also only two very thin pillows for this huge king bed. The information provided in the binder was all torn up- it was missing the actual hotel info and channel guide. The towels looked dirty. The frig was barely cold and it took forever to cool the soda and water we put in. It was VERY loud. Every time the people upstair ran water we had to turn the tv volume almost all the way up and we could hear every footstep. I could just go on and on. This is a VERY TRASHY motel and I absolutely do NOT recommend it. Worst of all, the customer service is by far the worst I have ever experienced. Every year we rent a jacuzzi/fireplace suite for our anniversary and this is the only time we've been disappointed.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2010

Checked into my Chalet suite. Bathroom had more holes than swiss cheese. Beds were lopsided and broke. The counter in the kitchen was so filthy you could feel food buildup! I asked to switch to the remodeled dbl queen room. Walked in and was instantly pissed that the staff we smoking in the pool area since the building is "smoke free" and my child is allergic to nicoteen! Got to the room and it seemed better until we layed on the beds. The mattresses felt fifty years old. As you rolled over the springs popped under you! The hot tub in the pool area had such golden yellow water it looked as though it had NEVER been changed! I asked the guy at the front desk for extra pillows and he passed me 4 pillows with no covers and 4 pillowcases. Couldn't take 2 seconds out to even put them on himself! One pillow was clearly on that was left behind from someone else and had dried blood on it and was a feather pillow. It totally went against every HIPAA law I know!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
il
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2010

My friends and I arrived at the hotel and the outside looked like a dump but we were thinking that it has to look better on the inside because of the pictures online. As soon as we walked in, we checked all the rooms and we were told that the suite could fit 10 people...that was not true at all. It fit about 7 people. There was a pair of boots and a half eaten bagel in the closet of one of the bedrooms, that did not belong to us! So we figured they didn't even clean the suite before we arrived. We had to re-wash every single pillow case and sheet because of the stains. We were told that we would have cable on all of the televisions...that was false. We had to call and ask for housekeeping to come and clean our suite because it was disgusting! And all they did was re-make our beds....with the dirty linens and took out the garbage. The fire alarm went off in only 1 of the bedrooms for about 5 minutes...for no reason. And the next night there we heard what seemed to be a rat or 2 rats in 1 of the bedrooms. When we confronted the lady at the desk she said "oh that's just the squirrel that we can't get rid of." And then she said that she never heard a complaint about the squirrel which is ridiculous! She said that it was mother nature and that there was nothing she could do about it. Oh really? Are there rodents at the Hilton??? None of us slept because we were worried about the rodent getting into our belongings or biting one of us. The lady at the front desk told us that it could be worse and that we could be in the desert.......yes, she really said that! She did not give us anymore money off of our bill and she threw my friends' credit card at her and was a complete and total psycho!!! We will never go back and we will be complaining to management immediately! WHATEVER YOU DO....DO NOT STAY AT THE RIVIERA SUITES IN WISCONSIN DELLS!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2010

This place false advertises on their website! It was the most vial place I've ever seen. The room rate was unacceptable by any persons standards. When we checked in they left the key in the mailbox first of all then when we got to the room it looked as though it had never been cleaned ever! There were 7 of us staying here In their " GRAND SUITE". The 1st bedroom in the closet there.was a half eatten bagel & some boots. The sheets were stained & it smelled musty. The bathroom/laundry room was like a truck stop restroom! The next bedroom had mice & the tub didn't drain. The 3rd bedroom had stains all on the sheets. On their website it was suppose to sleep 10 there wasn't enough beds to accommodate 7 people! We complained the next day to the manager & she gave a discount of 15% which was $100 off of the $710 bill! She seriously thought she did us a favor! They never came up to clean the bagel which who knows how long it was there before we even checked in . The whole hotel/motel experience at the RIVIERA SUITES is something that should NEVER be experienced by anyone They should of paid us to stay there. Had a great time snowboarding which was the reason for the trip just wish our accommodatioms lived up to what their website showed & what the woman at the front desk promised

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2010

Our suite was in the "old" part and had a juccuzi and fireplace and was decent for $69 a night but the suites next to the new indoor pool looked much better....to bad they didn't have any vacancy in those suites for the extra $10 I would have upgraded in a heartbeat. The hotel is located in a great area and we loved the indoor pool & whirlpool except we had to walk outside in the cold to get to it....if you go request a suite by the pool...I am not sure if screaming kids would wake you up because you are right next to the pool but I didn't see one child while I was there....The staff was super nice.....

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!