“Dump” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells

You added Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   811B Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Riviera Suites)   |
Ranked #64 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
rochester, mn
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2005

We stayed at the Riviera Suites the last week in July 2005. We chose the Riviera because of the large suites available. We are a family of 5 plus we were bringing my mother-in-law along also. Ended up the suite we had reserved had been "damaged" the night before we checked in. Not something the hotel can control but yet I didn't feel like they did too much to make our stay any nicer considering the imposition it caused us. The slide/pool out front was perfect for our family...our 2 year old loved the slide and our 7 and 10 year old liked the hot tub and rest of the pool. Our room was clean though the air conditioner was touchy...thank goodness it was 70-80!! The refrigerator never worked quite right and people at the pool also complained about things not working in their rooms, including a roof that leaked. Make sure to take advantage of the discounted tickets available at the desk.

wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2005

We picked the Riviera because we needed a suite with a full kitchen. We have a daughter with special diet restrictions due to a health condition and we needed to be able to prepare all food ourselves. For the price we paid I would have expected better accomodations. The kitchen only had a dorm size refrigerator and the freezer was so full of ice nothing could really fit in it. The bathtub didn't drain properly. The security lock on the door was not very "secure" since the door frame that it was bolted to was loose from the wall. The pilot light on the fireplace stayed lit and heated the room so we had to keep the A/C on the whole time and the only setting on the A/C was high. There was no happy medium for temperature in the room.
However,the staff was friendly and helpful (something you don't find much of in the Dells). The heated outdoor pool was clean and sufficient for my 8,7 and 2 year old. It had one slide which they thoroughly enjoyed. The front desk also offers discounted tickets to a number of attractions that can save you quite a bit. We bought Mt olympus and Pirate's cove tickets there and saved a lot. They also give free tickets to Riverview waterworld (waterworld only, it doesn't include the Park, you can upgrade at the gate for $7.00 per ticket) It wasn't the worst experience we've ever had, but we will try different accomodations next time.

• Stayed August 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2005

I want to let everyone know what I found about this place….

Have you heard “Too good to be true”….in reality when you look close…..you find strings attached….don’t you…
First time in my life I found something that is too good to be true yet no strings attached.
Go to their site (---) and click on the top where it says “We pay you to stay at Riviera….”. I thought this was too good to be true. But you know what…..I just came back from Dells and this is ACTUALLY TRUE.

We were large group of people…..12 to be exact…..we went to Tommy Bartlett show and Riverview water park…..I checked the price of tickets at the gate for both…..for all of us it would be about $415……just the tickets would have cost us $415…..but I stayed with this motel…..my total cost of stay (two bungalows to be exact….very nice…) INCLUDING these tickets was only about……..$325…….that means I not only stayed free but also got about $90 back…….well short of…. because they don’t really give you money back but it is sort of like that…$415 minus $325 = $90……you know what I mean

Again…..no strings….the place is nice….employees are REALLY nice…….and it is walking distance from Tommy Bartlett show (this actually worked out good since we don’t have to wait for an hour to get out of parking lot after the show…..we just walked back)…..this place didn’t ask me to sign up for anything or sell something else……no string!!!!

I think there CANNOT be a better deal then this……..I am going back again….once this year and next year for sure…..I mean…..two days of fun for 12 people for only $325……I don’t think anything can beat it…….and Dells is Dells….you will always enjoy it.

So if you go to Dells…….Riviera Suites is the name to remember…..Now you know what I know about this place

• Stayed June 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2005

Two families visited Riviera during memorial weekend. We had a blast, dells is such an attractive place and riviera was right on the strip very close to major attractions. One family stayed in Bungalow and we stayed in chalet suite (heart shaped whirlpool), me and my wife had a romantic stay at this place. The price was really good compared to other places in town. We had a free admission to riverview park (amazing) which normally cost around 15 bucks, we recived discount in almost every thing with their great packages, cinema, pizza, tommy bartlett and casino. The discount was almost over 50% on all of those. My friends kids had great time too, the room was specially designed for kids. They enjoyed kids park, and water slide.
Thumbs Up, Riviera!!!!
Their staff was also very helpful.

• Stayed May 2005
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2005

Recently we went to Wisconsin Dells during the spring break. It was very good family time. Personally, I am price sensitive and look for value for my money. I shopped around a lot before choosing Riviera. For the price that I paid, the amenities that I got was really good value. I stayed in what they called Royal Suite. It was very nice with Fireplace and Whirlpool. We went to Pirate Cove adventure golf and watched movie in Desert Star Cinema. Riviera had great deals for them. So I saved some money there as well. Free continental breakfast was good too…
During my stay there I learned that Riviera will be offering FREE tickets to everyone staying at Riviera for Riverview Water Park. Each ticket is $14.75 + tax if I were to purchase them. I could not believe it. So I asked them couple more times to confirm and they said “All tickets are free to every guest. That means if I am family of 4, I get 4 tickets for free”. They are also going to sell discounted Tommy Bartlett show ticket where I can take up to 4 kids free. You know what... that means I will be saving tons when I go to Wisconsin Dells in summer. Anyone going in Dells during summer always goes to Water Park anyway and this place offers Water park tickets for free!!!! That’s amazing!!!!! I went to their site again recently after my visit. They are going to package lot of attraction including discounted Noah’s Ark Water Park tickets.
I will be going to Riviera again during this summer not only for REAL VAULE for my money but also I enjoyed my stay there……

• Stayed March 2005

Been to Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!