“Meh.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells

Save Saved
You added Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   811B Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Riviera Suites)   |
Ranked #65 of 78 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Chicago, Illinois, Usa
“Meh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

So my cousin booked 4 rooms for the 4th of July. We went on a family trip and had 15 people going so we needed all the rooms. Check in was a breeze and it was quick and painless. We paid the same rate for all 4 rooms so why was it that the room I stayed in felt like it came straight out of a Supernatural episode. There was only one chandelier light fixture so our room was dark and creepy looking. The whirlpool was directly in front of the beds. And above that whirlpool was a door to the attic. Can you say creepy? The room was ok for the price we paid but when I saw the room my parents stayed in or the room my cousin stayed in, it was a joke. Parents' room was the exact same layout with the beds and whirlpool but they had ceiling lights, no creepy attic door, a bigger air conditioning unit, and a bigger mini fridge. Oh also my cousin's room was phenomenal. New tiles. New bathrooms. Beautiful and modern. What the heck? We paid all the same amount. If you are to stay, request for a room next to the indoor pool. They are a lot nicer.

• Stayed July 2013

145 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I gotta say, I'm not sure why others have posted such bad reviews. I have stayed in hundreds of hotels in my life and I gotta say I was pretty impressed... Currently while writing this post I'm in this hotel !!!! Now don't get me wrong it's by far not perfect but it's also NOT $100+ per night like everything else in the area... If you want perfection than go spend $250 at Chula Vista !!! Since being here the staff has been friendly.. The pool is heated and clean and the whirl pool is very nice as well. I have a microwave and fridge in my room with a simulated fireplace. I would DEFINATELY stay here again. With tax it cost me $76... I have stayed in more expensive places that didn't have HALF of what I got here. I highly recommend this place !!!

• Stayed March 2013
Saint Charles, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We stayed here to save some money on our second night after a wedding at Chula Vista (which is a very nice hotel). The original room that we reserved was not set to a reasonable heat when we arrived, and then we found that the heat sources were not working at all, so the hotel offered us another room which was an upgrade. The exterior needed much maintenance, not a good first impression, but I have stayed at dumping look motels before with no issue so I was not worried. The interior was not much better, the TV worked after several tries, same with the microwave. The hot water was not so much hot but warm. The room came with a heart shaped hot tub (which was a first and cool), but the water was just warmish and took about an hour on full hot to fill. Then water started leaking from the already water damaged ceiling, apparently the upstairs room overflowed their tub and it was leaking down to us. Also this room was very cold to start because the heat was off and it took about 3 hours to warm up. The woman working the desk was very nice and the service was good, but I still would not recommend this hotel. Also the room had several damages all over, nothing that a weekend of work couldn't fix, so I don't expect it to get much better.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

If this is the only room in town then postpone your visit, sleep in your car or sleep on the sidewalk. The front door would open itself literally when the whirlpool was turned on. I'm writing this at 3:00 am because there is absolutely no way to fall asleep amidst the smelly room, stained bed covers, outside noises you can hear through paper thin walls and doors. I can usually sleep anywhere but sleep will evade me tonight. Do not stay here no matter what.

• Stayed July 2012
Caledonia, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

The woman at the front desk was sincerely nice and considerate. That is the best thing I can say about this hotel!! When we got there she wanted to charge us more than what the MOTEL was worth so she came down on the price. She said she gave us the "nicer" room. well we got in our room and the first thing you see is a dead bug on the bathroom floor!! A roach!! are you kidding?? well we left and went to Mt. Olympus and when we came back the a/c had froze up. I went and told the lady in the office and at first she told me just to turn it off for awhile and she thinks they do that because they are "old" When I informed my husband of this he stated it would take hours for it to unfreeze. There was water dripping everywhere. We did move to the room next door. Under the bed I found drug paraphenila, in the drawer of the little table between the beds was a unsanitary tampon, and once again another dead bug on the bathroom floor. You could tell that whirlpool had not been cleaned, nor the sink.. The pool outside was nice! and so was the hot tub!! actually looked cleaner than the one in our room!! This place is unsanitary and I would not recommend it to anybody.. Especially people with child when you find drug paraphenila underneath the beds!! You can go right down the road and stay at the Paradise HOTEL and it is wonderful and actually cheaper and so much cleaner!! and your passes for the water park are free!! and you can use them again the following day or as long as you are at the hotel..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

The place is horrible, it smells bad....its old as hell...we found a lot spiders.....PLEASEEE DONT GOOO!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I literally felt like crying after checking into this place. staff was so nice, but place was so scary!!!!!

Room Tip: Go to Mt. Olympus