“Great Place Great Price Nice Pool” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells

Save Saved
You added Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells to your Saves list
Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   811B Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly Riviera Suites)   |
Ranked #66 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Janesville, Wisconsin
“Great Place Great Price Nice Pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Had an enjoyable stay at this hotel. They let us check in early at 10am since we were in town already. The hot tub was not working so they gave us free Mount Olympus Tickets due to hot tub being out of order. Which, by the way, they fixed right away. The room was very spacious and it was a poolside room. They do not offer free wi-fi nor a continental breakfast tho. The beds were comfortable even though they seemed very old. The pool hours during the week are only until 7 unfortunately. Overall we were pleased with our stay.

Room Tip: The double queen rooms are very spacious and include a LCD flat screen tv, fridge and microwave and...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Wyoming, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Our experience with this hotel was our worst experience ever. First of all, I found the hotel online under the name FairBridge Inn Express, not Loyalty Inn, so I was not able to locate these reviews before I booked the room. When we attempted to check in, I saw that the sign also included "Loyalty Inn", which is how I have now been able to locate these reviews. Had I read what I am reading now, I would have never attempted to stay there. Perhaps FairBridge should be added to your hotel description???

The room was described as a 1 king, 2 queen bungalow suite that slept 7 for a mere $99. We were all excited to see our room based on the beautiful, luxurious photos online. NOT!! First of all, it was a motel, not a hotel. I steer away from motels because I just feel safer without direct access to my room from the outdoors. This place was called an Inn, and different things in the description, such as an indoor pool, alluded to the impression of it being a hotel. WRONG!! I was worried before we even went to the desk. Apparently the motel was taken over and given a new name - but the old name (Riviera Suites) still appeared in three places on the outside of the building. I figured it couldn't be a good sign if they didn't even care enough to paint over the old name of the motel!! We checked in and the woman at the desk handed me KEYS!! Really??!! Another sign that things were probably not very up-to-date. We hesitantly open the door to find a room that looked NOTHING like the online pictures!! The ONLY thing that was the same was the design on the bedspread!! There was a jacuzzi and fireplace, as promised, but they were totally out of place with the rest of the room. Everything was wobbly and worn down. The curtains were missing many hooks and did not completely cover the windows. The bedspreads and carpet appeared to be dirty. Although the suite slept seven people, the small table in the room accomodated only two chairs. The kitchen it advertised was actually only an ultra-small kitchenette - if you could even call it that. The "closet", which was nothing more than a small rack on the wall of the bedroom, wasn't even deep enough to hold clothes without slanting them sideways. The sofa and chairs that appeared in the online photos were nowhere to be found. The clincher, though, was the security latch on the entrance door. The screws that held the latch to the door were loose, and when I took a closer look, I saw that they couldn't be screwed in flush because the door jamb had been busted and never properly repaired - probably a sign of a previous break in, I'm thinking. That little ditty sealed the deal. I called around and found another HOtel to stay in for the same price - only this hotel was clean, safe, and included an indoor water park!! I wish I had taken pictures to share the inadequate conditions, but we were so anxious to get out of there that it didn't even cross my mind until after we had left.

Room Tip: ALWAYS look for reviews. I did not find reviews beforehand because of a difference in motel names...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Hartford, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

Searched for motels on Kayak. This is not a 3 star motel! Was given #19. It's appearance was that of a 60 year old motel. It reminded me of Anthony Perkins and the movie Psyco. It was clean. The rate was $37+. It proves again to me "that you get what you pay for." Spend $10 or $20 more and get a better motel. I was disappointed to say the least! The room that I was given was nothing like the pictures! I accept full responsibility for making this mistake! I would not book this motel again at any price!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Nice, comfortable room. Had some minor housekeeping issues on check in that were handled professionally and efficiently. Overall great value with lots of perks for your money. For the family or a couples retreat, great value.

Room Tip: Chalet suites are roomy.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Cudahy, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

I have visted the Wisconsin Dells area now for over 20 yrs. After looking online for an affordable motel to stay in the summer we decided on this Motel. The website seemed like a good price and the rooms and the website looked like we would have a good time. We arrived and were appalled on how the rooms were. I am NOT a vain person but as soon as we saw the room (we havent even put the key in the lock yet) we knew we were in for a treat. The curtains were stained on the doors on the outside panels(this is something you could clearly see thru the window) The stink in the room was overwhelming. There were poop stains in the toilet, there was a hole in the wall that was never fixed. The bathroom vent fan had cobb webbs and dust build up. There was a dirty tissue in the corner by the bed, a blood stain on the patio door, finger prints on all the glass mirrors and doors. I wish I could say I was exaggerating but I am not. We immedietly went back to the front desk and explained our concerns. The only thing they were able to do was put us in another room(which was in the indoor pool area) for that night and did allow us to leave the next morning refunding us the next 2 days we didnt stay. The person who was helping us did explain that the owners only give them 15 minutes to clean each room. WHAT!!!!! how can one clean a room in 15 minutes????? I would not recommend this motel to anyone!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Winnipeg
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

what a disappointment. we paid 184 dollars for their luxury suite. They had lost our reservation and they put us up in a other room. supposedly an upgrade. I wouldn't have paidi 50.00 dollars for this room. the curtains were falling off the window. smelled mussty and dirty. the bed looked like someone had slept in them and we had them changed. there were cigarette butts all over the landing outside the door. no paint, looked like a two bit hotel of days gone by.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
New Lenox
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We booked a room at this motel for our family at the end of July.
We moved out the next day.

They show a large pool on the premises, which it wasn't.
The pool was small and was only 3ft. deep, {the whole pool}!

The outside looks bad, no ice machines or buckets!

Beds were Bad, and they called it a SUITE. No ,No,No!

The motel is a dump!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells? Share your experiences!