“It's okay?? I've had better” 3 of 5 stars

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   550 State Hwy. 13, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #30 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Wyoming, Michigan
“It's okay?? I've had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed over the long holiday weekend of July 4th, I understand its a tourist destination but for 150$ a night we paid for 4nights I was unimpressed with the rooms size, our fridge was barely working since the seal on it was junk and oh the overwhelming musty smell when we first entered kinda set the tone for the weekend. The breakfast was not very good. And even staying four nights we were only asked once if we wanted maid service, good thing I keep a clean room with 5 people in it! I do not think I would check into this hotel again but I will say that if you like high quality motels then this is for you!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We've stayed here before, many many years ago. We liked it a lot. The rooms are super clean, the bathroom and the shower were great and I loved being able to have coffee not just at breakfast time! I checked in mid-afternoon and was happy to grab a cup on my way out! The workout room was not usable. The front desk staff said we could go to Chula Vista, which was nice, but not super convenient for us. Otherwise, a great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
North Sioux City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went looking for a hotel away from the water parks and picked this one. The front desk staff were very friendly and answered all questions I had about the area. The room was quiet and clean, and had great wifi. The breakfast was also great! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We were pleased with every aspect of our stay. They honor coupons to make more affordable. They hand out passes to Chula Vista Waterpark. The staff is super pleasent. The rooms look great. We'll be returning again.

• Stayed June 2014
Wisconsin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

So tired of all the Dells hotels with their outdated, run-down rooms that are way overpriced. Not the case with the Americinn--it was an incredible value for the price and I got more than I paid for! There was a slight issue upon check in where a special request I'd made wasn't honored and the front desk clerk immediately corrected in a timely manner. The hotel rooms are as good as what you'd find in the Holiday Inn Express (the chain we normally select) and it was $75 cheaper! The location was very convenient--close enough to the immediate tourist area that you weren't driving forever to get somewhere (how I feel whenever I stay in Baraboo) but also not thick with traffic and noise. The hotel pool was one of the better I've seen of the Americinn's--very family friendly. Some complained about the hot tub temp but I thought it was fine. I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay myself again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is our second visit in a year and I see almost no reason to go anywhere else. The rooms are clean, the pool area is wonderful and add free breakfast to the mix, and you've got a winner here! The hotel is close to pretty much everything in/around the Dells and just a great overall value. Do not hesitate to stay here!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Enjoy the stay and good price and very very clean!!!enjoy all of it! Breakfast good too!staff was friendly and helpful too. Easy to get around and to find when entering Wis dells !......they gave us an excellent rate due to the fact our whole team stayed there in a block, which was very very much appreciate!

• Stayed April 2014