We stayed here for an overnight. Booked on the AmericInn website and got the best price using AARP...even after searching other websites. Many of the hotels for this evening were booked and the prices were increased above than the normal cost. Checkin took a couple minutes even though it was busy. We had a great room, clean, quiet, great temperature and easy in/out location off a main highway in the Dells. Only minutes to each of the venues we took part in. Awesome breakfast with waffles, yogurt, fresh pastries, fresh fruit, English muffins and bread, milk, cold cereal, scrambled eggs, sausage links, juice machine, coffee and all condiments. I'm sure I'm missing something but it was a really nice breakfast options. I don't recall a frig in our room but may have missed that. There was a really nice sitting area in the lobby with comfy furniture and they also had a lounge area aside from the breakfast area that was for beverage service. The pool looked inviting altho no time for that. Gas station right next to the place as well as some restaurant..both within walking distance if needed to run in the evening. Would certainly try to stay here again. Friendly staff all around the board.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells Hotel
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Deals
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AmericInn Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.