“Very nice comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Deal
Free Theme Park tickets!
Ranked #8 of 77 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Orland Park, Illinois, United States
“Very nice comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

First, I'd like to thank Dawn for 1. accommodating us on ridiculously short notice, and 2. for sending my mirror to me when I realized I left it in the room. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

We thoroughly enjoyed our short weekend there (wished it could have been longer) and will definitely be returning in the future. Very clean and very friendly staff make this a winner. Oh yeah, and the lake is a bonus !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

349 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
West Allis, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you want a very nice clean room, and one that has a relaxing view, with your own balcony... and an exceptionally friendly and helpful staff, at the front desk, in housekeeping, and in maintenance. Add to that although it is "out of the way," it is a quick drive to many of your Wisconsin Dells area attractions and activities.

Room Tip: Ask for a Room with a View of Lake Delton... it's great to view first thing in the morning... or...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Reedsburg,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

It was our 2-year anniversary and my boyfriend weren't able to be together. I wanted to stay somewhere that I would feel like I was still celebrating our lives together so I looked for places to stay in the Wisconsin Dells area which is only around 12 miles from where I live. I found the Baker's Sunset Bay Resort and it looked like a wonderful place and there was a very reasonable price for that day. They gave me a room for that price even though I believe they were already full for that rate. I was very pleased with the room when I entered it and I enjoyed my one night stay and I'm hoping that next year on our 3-year anniversary we both will be going there to celebrate it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Fertile, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a great time. We rented A1, kitchenette, 2 bedroom, and living room, and the only problem was not enough plates, glasses, and eating utensils; kitchenette was well stocked with bowls and cooking utensils. The room listed as sleeping 8 but had plates and glasses for 6 and only 3 teaspoons, but I am sure we could have asked for more because when we asked for more blankets and towels, the staff were extremely helpful. Our grandchildren loved swimming and even though it was cold and they had to use the indoor pool, they were content to go every evening We felt safe letting the children go to the arcade without an adult and will definitely go back for our 4th stay. I think the best spot to stay with or without the entire family.

Dubuque, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We booked at the last minute right in peak leaf changing season so we weren't expecting a great place. Wow, were we surprised! The rooms were very nice, the view was beautiful and it was a great location. We will be staying again! Thank you!!

Skokie, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

We come here every year for our tradition of family time outdoors. We play tether ball, badminton, ping pong and boating. We swim, warm up our own meals in the room and soak up
the beauty of the lake and the trees. We love it.

Room Tip: Take a look at the types of rooms available. There is quite a variety made to serve your particular...

Bayside, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family spent a weekend at Baker's Sunset Bay Resort and we had a great time. My kids loved all the outdoor activities. The suite we stayed in was basic, but clean and functional. There was plenty of room for my family to spread out. I really enjoyed the location. Close to everything, but still quiet.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Baker's Sunset Bay Resort? Share your experiences!