“Excellent place to stay at!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Free Dells Boat/Duck Ride
Ranked #21 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Lexington, Kentucky
“Excellent place to stay at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The motel has a really nice location, not close to the noise but still not far away from all the attractions and water parks. What I like most about this particular motel is the presence of lots of green areas and its closeness to the woods which makes it perfect for making barbecues and outdoor activities. My room was very neat and cozy and it was very well cleaned when I entered. I didn't spent much time in the motel, just the nights, but I can't complain of any noise or problems. The owners are a really nice couple and I can asure you will get the best service from them! I also have to mention that the housekeepers are really nice and are doing their job perfectly without disturbing the vacation time of the people. And they are really cute, too :D

Room Tip: Choose a room not looking at the street if you want to get away from the noise for a while.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

this motel continues to be a clean, well runned establisment. we enjoy the pool a great deal, due to it's 11 foot depth. I would however, next time, steer clear of any of the package deals offered for such things as Noah's Ark, as you may be able to find coupons or discounts along the strip at a better rate. We will return next year for our yearly Wisconsin Dells outing.

Room Tip: be mindful that you may not be able to access your room until 3pm, if you arrive sooner in the area...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

The guest service agent was awesome and very very sweet. They helped me and accommodated me as we were a really really late check-in. The lady was very professional and their office was very clean and tidy. The owner was very professional and attentive to our needs. For example, I informed them that the soda machine was not working properly and they immediately assessed the situation and gave me back the 75 cents that was taken by the machine from me. Every day our room was serviced while we were gone. The rooms do not smell like bleach. They smell clean like fresh blankets. There coffee and tea was great. The beds were comfy. The price was right being that it was right on the strip of a main tourist attraction downtown Wisc Dells... I will stay there again if I ever travel to Wisconsin from California. Thank you for showing us such a great time..........

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

I love this place been here twice this year.For fourth of July and then for memorial day and Labor day. To bad it's not open all year long because I would go there over the winter also.And the owners are the best easy to get along with. Family P from Des Plaines :-)

• Stayed August 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Ive always rented rooms from Indian Trail motel in the past but its now under new ownership and the new owner is an immature and unprofessional man. First of all, I was overcharged on my credit card for the room and they told me that they could adjust the rate if they wanted to. I ended up paying 85 a night for a very small room with one bed. I should have just left then. Now this is a very low end Motel! This room was very dirty and the comforter smelled really bad. They tell you that you can have the fire pit lit till 12pm but the owner himself,not staff, put out the fire at 11pm. The owner was drinking and talking loudly with a group of russian men and women on the porch that we shared with another room. He was very rude to us. They were very loud. This motel used to be cute. There was a dead roach behind the toilet and hornets nest on the porch. I will never stay there again

• Stayed August 2012
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I was a little dissapointed with this motel. I booked two rooms here one for my family and one for my dad and his wife. (I told him that we had been using Trip Advisor and this motel was rated well so it would be good) The motel is in need of updating as everything is very old. Our room also had a strong smell of bleach and I don't know what as we entered. The smell never really left. We did like the fact that we got discounts on Noah's Ark tickets, plus Dell's Discount Cards, and we used the $3 coupon for Mitzis Restaurant which was very good. The rooms worked to sleep in, however not at all an excellent or very good room. We stayed at the Black Hawk the next night and that was the real deal.

Port Washington, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Awsome hotel at great prices. We didnt spend much time in the hotel but it was VERY clean and everyone was very friendly. We took some walks in their nature trails and our family had a great time. I will definetly go back and stay here again. We recieved all of the special offers they advertised including Noah's Ark tickets, Dells Fun Cards and Party Card. Great place and TERRIFFIC prices!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Indian Trail Motel? Share your experiences!