“Timeshare rental” 4 of 5 stars

wisconsin
19 attraction reviews
“Timeshare rental”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Rented two different two bedroom units in 2011, both were nice, but were disappoited that the second bedroom had two twin beds that were very small, would have been better with a queen in the second room. King master was very nice in both units. Lots of space, great grounds and the indoor pool was nice. Did not try the outdoor pools, but they also looked very nice. Are returning again this October.

Visited September 2011

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“snow fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

my daughter, I, and rest of the girl scout group got the opportunity to go snow tubing there. I'm not much for being out in cold but was worth it for the fun and quality time I had.

green bay
7 attraction reviews
“Beautifull resort, golf course, water park and ski hill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

we have been owners of this resort for 13 years and have enloyed every part of it. It's a great golf course with a small indoor water park with a outside spa. In the winter it turns into a ski hill for all ages with the outdoor hot tub on year round. I suggest checking it out.

Visited July 2012
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, United States
“SUN MOUNTAIN SPA NEW MANAGEMENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I just spent the weekend at Christmas Mountain with my husband. While my husband was golfing I checked out the local spa they have. The massage was wonderful, pleasant, and very affordable. I love the atmosphere there, they were very friendly, and great services. I would recommend to anyone that goes to the wisconsin dells for vacation to stop by sun mountain spa to experience the new management. I plain to go on my summer vacation there again with my family.

Visited July 2012
Wisconsin
“Great Family Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Ski hill is small enough for beginners. Waterpark is small but the kids had lots of fun in it.

Visited March 2012