“New Owners” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Illinois
“New Owners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This bar used to be Sharky's. New owners bought this place. The service was really good. They even went out of their way to special order beer for our group. This is not a party bar, but it is comfortable.

Visited September 2012

93% Recommend
Wauconda, IL
“Great bar with great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were shopping in the Dells with a large group and the guys decided to go for drinks, first. We followed for lunch. The drinks, the food, the atmosphere and the service were perfect. A must stop for you if you're in the Dells!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Great Service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

We walked in our first day on the town for a drink, and ended up going back there about 5 times! The service was great, as were the drinks AND the food! Definitely a stop everyone should make during their stay :)

Visited August 2012
Romeoville, Illinois
“Nice bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband and I had lunch and the food was good, I had the grilled chicken sandwich and my husband had their special terribe terrible,hamburger which was HUGE. Not for the weak of heart, fries were just o.k one thing I liked at the bar is they have a screen with trivia question which can be fun playing, I won trivia over hubby.

Visited August 2012
Grayslake, Illinois
“Friendly and Filling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Recently stopped in to Tippers while shopping with my wife and son. We were created warmly and seated immediately. Always hesitant eating in a bar by we couldn't have been more pleased. My wife and I each had the burger and our son had the pulled pork sandwich. All was delicious. Quantities were plentiful and the price was reasonable.
Highly recommend Tippers.