We were coming back from Mall of America in Minnesota when we decided to try and find a place for July 3rd and July 4th at Wisconsin Dells and stop and check out the place From our Cell phone we were able to call and get a place to stay. The management was exceptionally nice and did what they could to line us up with a place fitting our wishes. The place faced a beautiful water inlet. It had a beach, piers, a place to set up a fire to roast marshmellows, and much much more. There was an indoor and an outdoor pool with a slide and hot tub. TAhere was a game room with pool, air hockey, and arcade games. There was an areas to set around a table with umbrella and eat or enjoy the surrounding. The room were very nice and there was even a balcony off of each rrom so you could go out and set if you wished and look out over the lake. The ski show in town was right across the inlet about 75 yards away and you could set and watch some of it nightly. Therre was a terrific fireworks show at Mt. Olympus Village in town and we set on our 2nd floor balcony and had a great view of the entire display. The area was so beautiful that I decided to sleep out on the balcony one night until it got below 60 at 5 AM in the morning. IT WAS JUST A BEAUTIFUL PLACE !!!! I would reccommend the place to anyone with kids as Wisconsin Dells had a lot of fun things to do there. The resort had no restaurant, or free breakfast buffet as most hotels have but most hotels do not have the view or other lake ammenities that this place offered. The pricing was a little bit expensive at $150 a night but if I would have had kids it would have been well worth it. As it was I am a 67 year old man with a 65 year old wife who usually stays at nice hotels fo aroun $100 a night. I would definitely go back (a trip of 700 miles round trip) again and highly recommend it to anyone closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells