My 7 year old son and I just finished a week here. Growing up in the early 80s my family visited the Dells for two weeks every summer, but in the days before massive resorts and huge crowds. My memories largely revolve around swimming in the pools with other vacation families, campfires by Lake Delton, and a much simpler, slower pace than what the Dells appears to offer these days. Cliffside is a wonderful throwback to those simpler family vacations. The rooms were very clean, as was the whole facility. The family who owns it was available and attentive the whole week. The location is superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells