“A Get away like you would never know.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cliffside Resort & Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Cliffside Resort & Suites
You added Cliffside Resort & Suites to your Saves list
351 Canyon Rd., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #22 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Minooka, Illinois, United States
“A Get away like you would never know.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

After months of looking to book a family vacation and looking at the over priced waterparks we found this hotel. We were so happy with everything! From the view on the lake to the rooms to the pools and fishing.The owners treated us like family. We fell in love with this hotel and would never stay anywhere els.

• Stayed June 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Polish first
Zumbrota, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

We had been staying as a dance studio team at Mt Olympus for years for a national dance competition and got sick of how crazy it's gotten. We decided to book rooms at a small place. We are so happy we found Cliffside Resort. The owners are great, the price is VERY reasonable, the view is priceless, and it gives us a quiet place to hang out with the other families. We are coming back next year for sure!!!

The only thing I can say is that they need to update the bedding. My pillow was a bit lumpy and i had a cigarette burn in my bedspread (nonsmoking room). But the rest of the place makes up for it and would not deter me from staying again!

• Stayed June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed here for the first time this Memorial Day Weekend for two nights. Our original reservation was for the one queen room. I was not a huge fan of this room because of the size (nothing wrong with the room, just a personal preference) so we upgraded to a regular sized room with a balcony facing the lake. This will definitely be the room I request when I come back here in the future! I have never spent much time on a balcony at a hotel until I stayed here – the view is amazing! We also spent a lot of time in the outdoor hot tub. You can also go down by the lake and have a bonfire or sit on one of the piers. We watched the Tommy Bartlett show a few times from both of these locations. The hotel is nothing fancy, but the view makes up for that. It is unlike any hotel I’ve stayed at before in the Dells. I wish I would have known about this place before! The only negative experience I had is that the out door hot tub turned my pink swimming suit purple which I was not very happy about but I just wore a dark one the next day and it was fine.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Lake view room is a must, the place is very clean, rooms are clean, will return in the future. Went during the car show and it was a bit crowded at the hotel and you car hear the people above you, but three of the five nights we stayed it was very quiet.

• Stayed May 2013
Neenah,WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just got back from the Cliffside this last weekend. Always a great place. Reasonably priced & right on Lake Delton. Very clean! Got the King Whirlpool Suite with the 2 person whirlpool with the lake view. Can't be beat. The only thing it doesn't have is a bar/restaurant. There is plenty of close by options though. Have stayed there in the past and I recomend it highly in summer with a great sun deck overlooking the lake.

Room Tip: Lake view is the only way to go.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Janesville, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Stayed here on Thanksgiving weekend for one night. The property is well cared for and is very good condition. Check in process was simple and the room was very spacious, water pressure was excellent. WiFi was superb! The pool area was nice and clean, hot tub was excellent the pool was nice, but a bit chilly. Free coffee in lobby all day and a Dells Fun Card was included with the stay. The view of Lake Delton was amazing.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife &I stayed there for my 35th birthday. Was very clean and everyone was very polite. Had a homey feel to it. Had a fire down by the lake too. Many things to do there or if you wanted to go out on the town. Fun too. Great place and reasonably priced. Now we are going there for my wife's 35th birthday. Great place all around.

• Stayed May 2012