We recently stayed overnight at the Concord Inn - have 2 young children.
The room had a funky smell, but went away after we left the window open and air conditioning running while we went to the pool for a little while. The bed-spreads were mismatched and room could have used cleaner carpet and a new paint job. Took 3 tries to get them to bring us a "crib" for the 1yr old (turned out to be a pack&play - which also worked fine).
The pools - both indoor and out were nice - the indoor pools were very fun for my 4yr old (and being a weekday we were the only ones here - a big plus for us:) The outdoor pool had a floating alligator - which our daughter also loved.
Overall worked for us, but maybe try a different hotel next time?
- Also Known As:
- New Concord Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- New Concord Hotel
- New Concord Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% smoke-free hotel that offers queen, king, family & whirlpool accommodations. 10,000 sq. ft. indoor pool area with a tropical themed kiddie pool playstation. Outdoor pool opened Memorial Day - Labor Day. Free Wi-Fi & 24-hour casino shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your New Concord Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.