“DO NOT STAY HERE!” 1 of 5 stars

411 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #43 of 77 hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“DO NOT STAY HERE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Even though there was vacancies we could not check in until exactly 3pm. We had 2 rooms for 3 days. Towel bar was broken off with only bracket next to sink, maintenance was supposed to fix it. Wish i could add pictures.Missing pillowcase. Second room missing towel bar in bathroom, refrigrator smelled as if something died in it. Shower just shut off in middle of shower. Bathroom smelled of urine.Rooms are outdated, missing knobs. Front desk staff appeared to either be sleeping or high. Just overall distgusting!

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have to be honest the Hotel was nothing like the pics you supplied, my Daughter and I got up there early and she wanted to take care of here registration early we knew that check in was not until 3PM, the guy that was at the desk all we know for his name is R.O was very rude to us, the room was very small , the mattress was very hard the old tube TV reception was all fuzzy, no glasses no soap in the rooms, free WIFI and my Daughter looked like the US Cellular commercial waving her phone around. Out door pool tiles were missing and the bottom had so much crap on the bottom it was gross, the only good part was the indoor slide and the alligator in the pool, I strongly advise do not stay here

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were very lucky to find this hotel. Rates were very reasonable and we received free passes to chula vista water park. I can't give enough praise to the gentleman at the front desk. Friendly and very accommodating. The pool was very nice and clean. Our room was clean. We would definately stay here again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

me and couple freidns of mine went to the dells for a 2 day vacation. we didnt want to spend too much but wanted to do alot in town. So we found a room for all of us for under $100 and it included free tickets to chula vista which we did the first night. and then we paid only $20 for mt olympus passes for the second night. We got all these great deals and spent our days at the waterpark and all we needed was a place to sleep. It was great.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family and I stay at this hotel every summer great place, clean awesome pool and great location. The people are very nice and make you feel like your home. The sitting area is great to sit and relax and watch Netflix and other movie channels. We will be back next year!

Janesville, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed there over the weekend because it was reasonably priced and my boyfriend used to stay there years ago with no problems. When we checked into the room, I found dead bugs (maybe bed bugs? kind of looked like fleas) and ants all over the bathroom. I checked over every inch of the beds to make sure there were no bugs and did not find any. If it weren't so late when we checked in, I would have refused to pay and stayed elsewhere. There was also a soap dispenser in the shower. Not sure why? Just odd. However, they did give us free tickets to chula vista waterpark and mt. olympus when we checked in.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I took my wife and 2 children to this hotel in August of 2012.
I've gone here in the past and had nice stays, but this last one was really bad....

Be very careful of the overseas seasonal employees this hotel staffs, the two I encountered should be lucky I didn't call the police on them. This is what happened:

The time was around 12pm. My wife was in the shower after having gone swimming and playing the water park with my 6 year old daughter.
The two male seasonal employees knocked on my door asking to collect towels.
I told them to come back later since my wife was in the shower.
They then unlocked the door and started to come in. I told them that my wife is in the shower and to please not come into my room.

I quickly ran and grabbed the few soiled towels we had and gave them to the boys. They were laughing the whole time. (I should add that they clearly spoke english, they understood the whole time what I was telling them)

The doors at the New Concord Inn do not have chain locks, otherwise this wouldn't have been an issue. They also do not have "Do NOT disturb" signs for the doors. But I am not sure if they would have made a difference with the employees I encountered.

Room Tip: Some of the first floor rooms have access to a patio that leads to a nice little enclosed area surro...