“Prefect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mt. Olympus Villages

You added Mt. Olympus Villages to your Saves list
Mt. Olympus Villages
411 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 (Formerly New Concord Inn)   |
Ranked #54 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Prefect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

me and couple freidns of mine went to the dells for a 2 day vacation. we didnt want to spend too much but wanted to do alot in town. So we found a room for all of us for under $100 and it included free tickets to chula vista which we did the first night. and then we paid only $20 for mt olympus passes for the second night. We got all these great deals and spent our days at the waterpark and all we needed was a place to sleep. It was great.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family and I stay at this hotel every summer great place, clean awesome pool and great location. The people are very nice and make you feel like your home. The sitting area is great to sit and relax and watch Netflix and other movie channels. We will be back next year!

• Stayed July 2013
Janesville, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed there over the weekend because it was reasonably priced and my boyfriend used to stay there years ago with no problems. When we checked into the room, I found dead bugs (maybe bed bugs? kind of looked like fleas) and ants all over the bathroom. I checked over every inch of the beds to make sure there were no bugs and did not find any. If it weren't so late when we checked in, I would have refused to pay and stayed elsewhere. There was also a soap dispenser in the shower. Not sure why? Just odd. However, they did give us free tickets to chula vista waterpark and mt. olympus when we checked in.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I took my wife and 2 children to this hotel in August of 2012.
I've gone here in the past and had nice stays, but this last one was really bad....

Be very careful of the overseas seasonal employees this hotel staffs, the two I encountered should be lucky I didn't call the police on them. This is what happened:

The time was around 12pm. My wife was in the shower after having gone swimming and playing the water park with my 6 year old daughter.
The two male seasonal employees knocked on my door asking to collect towels.
I told them to come back later since my wife was in the shower.
They then unlocked the door and started to come in. I told them that my wife is in the shower and to please not come into my room.

I quickly ran and grabbed the few soiled towels we had and gave them to the boys. They were laughing the whole time. (I should add that they clearly spoke english, they understood the whole time what I was telling them)

The doors at the New Concord Inn do not have chain locks, otherwise this wouldn't have been an issue. They also do not have "Do NOT disturb" signs for the doors. But I am not sure if they would have made a difference with the employees I encountered.

Room Tip: Some of the first floor rooms have access to a patio that leads to a nice little enclosed area surro...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Howard Lake, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Before our arrival we called to add an extra night, upon our arrival we confirmed it just to make sure it had been added but on the day of our original check out day we received a called while we were at Noah's Ark asking why we had not check out?! After 5 minutes of explaining the add on day..etc.. we hang up thinking the Inn has corrected the error but upon our arrival to our room we had been locked out of our room! A very frustrating situation especially one that could have been avoided if they had done their job correctly prior to our arrival.
The room had a old wet stinky smell, the bathroom was shiny clean, the sheets were cleaned but not the blankets and comforters,the beds are comfy, the fridge and microwave worked well, the floor had major crumbs along the bed that remained there during our entire stay, housekeeping only went in to replace towels and make the beds with the same sheets.The Inn has a nice lobby with good coffee.The washer and dryer are great! The inside pool and Jacuzzi were nice but the kids water-park water was freezing! Good place if you will be spending most of the day outside and only need a place to sleep for cheap.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Waukegan, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

According to the front desk clerk when we checked in we got the last room. The room was at the back of the hortel. The door would not lock from the inside. There was toothpaste in the sink. The sink would not drain. Two towels and two wash clothes looked like someone had wiped their car tires with them. The counter by the TV and the night stand were so dirty and sticky you didn't want to set anything down on them. Carpets had not been vaccumed because there was still paper and candy on the floor in the corner like it had been kicked there. When I called the front desk around 12:30 I got no answer.

When we checked in we were in a hurry to get to an appointment so needless to say if we had seen this disgusting mess we would have demanded our money back. Upon check out when I informed the front desk all the young man could say was I am sorry.

We stayed here because we had visited this hotel before and had a pleasant stay. Now I would not recomment it to anyone.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The front desk staff was always very helpful, whether it was when I called to make my reservation, confirm it or upon check -in and check-out. The hotel is definately showing its age. The hallways are in need of a face-lift. The doorway we entered had a very badly cracked entry door, I would have been worried if we had small children that would be pushing on that glass. Our room contained a fridge and microwave, which are always nice, but plug your fridge in as soon as you get there if you are going to use it. The sheets and towels were clean and plentiful. The bathroom was in need of new flooring and caulking. We stayed for two nights in a room with 2 Queen beds, and when we checked in I noticed a crayon and a Cheeto on the floow along one of the beds (see picture), it was not removed when our room was cleaned. We also had a second room which contained 3 queen beds, 2 bathrooms and a couch which for the price was a very good deal. It also was fairly clean, but just needs some updates. The outdoor pool area looked very run down, the indoor seemed in a little better shape, with a couple of fun looking areas for small children. Needs some TLC, but again the staff was great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family