So we had stayed 25 miles south of the Dells to save $$$. On Monday, I decided I wanted to stay 2 more days but checked on prices at Dell hotels as I knew prices were half of weekend prices and found this one at the same rate I was paying for the one we were at. I had looked at 2 others that have free Noah's Ark tickets as 2 of my kids were going to go there, but pricing those, still made them more expensive than staying here, and they have vouchers for Noah's Ark here that make the total price $20 each. Also, The waterpark at Chula Vista is free for staying here. I noticed that that is the case for a lot of hotels so I wonder if that waterpark is really any good for older teens.
Indoor and outdoor pool with a small kids slide area inside and a couple slides inside for teens. Outside has 1 small slide in the kiddie pool and a big float Alligator in the big outside pool. 2 pool tables you have to pay for. Change machine in the lobby. No breakfast. Lots of discounts to attractions. Just ask them at the desk. Better than what I could find in all the mags.
I got a 2 queen room. It has a fridge and microwave and clock. Just as others have said they were all unplugged. They probably do this to show they were cleaned. The shower was still slightly wet. Not sure if it was from cleaning or use. No biggie to me. TV channel selection is top notch. The remote sitting out did not control the TV but the one on the window sill worked for it. Some of the lamps weren't plugged in.
Of course it could use a little paint here and there. I've seen plenty of higher priced hotels that needed that too, even in Disney. Carpet was fine.Sheets and pillows looked and smelled clean. The room is of average size. We were just able to get a queen and a twin blow up bed to fit. We all like our own beds.
Room was cleaned on the 2nd day by the time we got back around noon.
Had trouble with the clothes dryer and a guy came and got it going.
This is a good motel if you want to be in the middle of things.
Anyone that complains about this place at this price, should never ever stay at a hotel under $200 a night because you will be sure to find something to complain about.
- Also Known As:
- New Concord Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- New Concord Hotel
- New Concord Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% smoke-free hotel that offers queen, king, family & whirlpool accommodations. 10,000 sq. ft. indoor pool area with a tropical themed kiddie pool playstation. Outdoor pool opened Memorial Day - Labor Day. Free Wi-Fi & 24-hour casino shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your New Concord Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.