“GREAT STAFF! They give more discounts then anywhere else” 5 of 5 stars

You added New Concord Inn to your Saves list
New Concord Inn
411 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #46 of 78 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“GREAT STAFF! They give more discounts then anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011 via mobile

Good rooms excellent place to stay I don't see how people can complain. So many deals included with your room. Great small waterpark thing kids played for hours when we weren't out enjoying everything else around town. Front desk is so helpful. This is the place to stay for adventuresome family that's not in to being hermits and is up to using full advantage of every discount. I know I will be returning. This entire trip was easy on my wallet simply because of what's included with room. I'm so happy with my vacation I could go on for hours.

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Woodway, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

We stayed here when they first opened up several years back and returned again and again as it was always clean, comfortable and reliable. Unfortunately, after several years away due to a move from IL to the west coast, we returned to our old standby and found it in dire need of a facelift. Geez, did I just type that? Maybe I've been in CA too long!

We needed a room for one night and were given a first floor room as requested. Upon entering, we noticed a pul-out sofa was lacking. We had always had one in our previous rooms and when I went to the front desk and asked if they had any available, he told me "if you were staying two nights I could give it to you, but you are only staying one, so I can't". Okaaaay....this made no sense to me, but I accepted it.

The room was quite worn, bedding was torn, TV was old and bathroom had black mold on the ceiling. It just wasn't like it used to be and I hope they refurbish it before they let it go too far. Sad to see management let it go the way they have.

Upon check-in they gave us wristbands to use at Chula Vista Resort. That was a plus. We were able to take the kids back there for a little variety before checking into the Wilderness.

Sadly, I would probably not stay here again. Goodbye old friend!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011 via mobile

Unfortunately we got stuck here but I would have much rather sleep out side. I would prefer a super 8 to this place. Dirty dirty dirty. The room smelled and if you ran the a/c it made it worse. The pool was even closed because pooped in it. Front desk was not helpful no remote for the tv. The box springs are old and filthy- cigarette burns i'n the blankets- in a non smoking room! Thank goodness we are leaving because when I woke up I saw bugs in the bed. All the security doors were broken so anyone could get in. Stay away from this place - sleeping outside is a step up from this place .

• Stayed August 2011
Streator, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

I was looking for something inexpensive for our trip. We spent 2 nights at the hotel and i was not disappointed. The room was clean, air worked great, fridge n micro worked great as well. The only 2 things i did not like were the lack of water pressure in the shower and that the side doors were not locked at night so only those with a card could get in. Otherwise, the employees could not have been any nicer...gave tips for our trip and always pleasant. Asked for extra pillows and they sent them up in good time. The indoor pools were awesome and the hot tub was wonderful!! The outdoor pools were nice as well. Nice playground with grills and picnic tables around back. Would stay again! Chula Vista passes were included and they sold Noahs ark passes for $22...guy at desk said it was best to buy Thurs cause we could get in free with them friday. It's not a 5* hotel and i knew that going in, but they were reasonably priced and for as little as we were in our room, perfect. No bugs, no dirt, great variety of tv channels also.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Joliet, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011 via mobile

My family and I stayed here during the last week of july. We really enjoyed the entire place. With our stay they gave us free water park passes for all of the days we stayed there. It rained one of the days so we decided to stay at the hotel and swim in their indoor pool. The kids really enjoyed the pools. The rooms are pretty standard, nothing special and service is very nice and helpful. We will be going back for sure.

• Stayed July 2011
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011 via mobile

We are not that picky when it comes to hotels. I am
Fine with outdated decor but the bed sheets were ripped and the chairs in the room is stained. There was also old Kleenex and some garbage behind the nightstand. We had to call the front office to have our room cleaned bc it was 5:00pm and our room had not been touched. No security on the exterior doors.

• Stayed July 2011
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I stayed there for 3 night. The employees were very friendly and helpful. The room we got was nice and clean. I felt very comfortable throughout my whole stay because of the cleanliness of the hotel. It was very easy to get around to all of the Dell's attractions. We got free passes to the water parks, a coupon booklet and a coupon card. I couldn't believe how much money we saved with these, on top of the great room price. We loved the indoor & outdoor pool, it was very nice and relaxing when we felt like staying in. We had a great time and we cant wait to come back again. We'll definitely always be staying at this hotel.The prices are amazing, and so is everything else. There is no better place to go.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to New Concord Inn? Share your experiences!