Our first visit to Christmas Mountain Village, stayed in a two bedroom townhouse. The landscape was very nice and well taken care of. We mostly was only there to eat breakfast, shower and then come back to sleep because we spent the days over at the Osh Kosh airshow. We are very careful not to leave anything out of the normal way it was when we checked in, but after we had been home and got our credit card statement there was a big charge on it. When I called the front desk said it was something broke in the unit and they would have a manager call me back on Monday. So I worried about what they was talking about because we knew nothing was broke when we left, plus the charge was five days after we left. We left one day early because of a death in our family and no one called about it after we checked out just found it on my credit card statement. So everyone better check their statements good!!!!! When the manager finally checked into it, which was over a week of worrying it did not happen when we was there. I learned a good lesson about that resort, really disappointed because we go there nearly every year for the air show and would have liked to stay there each time.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.