After a long car ride my family and I walked into the lobby doors greeted by a horrible smell. After receiving our room keys we proceeded to get in the elevator which was also foul smelling and dirty. When we walked to our room and open the door the only positive thing was that the room actually smelled good unlike the rest of the place. During a look around I found blood on the comforter. We took pictures and brought them down to the staff which confirmed it was definitely blood. Their response was to have the cleaning lady go and change the comforter and to make sure the sheets were clean as well. What the heck right??? To make sure the sheets were clean? Needless to say we did not sleep on the beds but broke out our sleeping bags and slept on the floor. The bathroom was filthy so showering was out of the question. Check out did not come soon enough for us. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone I know. If you like horrible smells and a dirty facility this would be an awesome stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells