Stayed here 2 nights in June and have mixed feelings. Not a horrible stay but not an excellent one either. After relocating to the Ramada (directly across the main highway) for the third night of our trip confirmed that I will not ever stay at the Wintergreen again. There are much better hotels in the same price range.
The pros.....1. Hotel is in an excellent location. Within walking distance to the Outlet Mall, lots of restaurants (mix of fast food and sit down places), and activities. 2. The front desk staff was nice and accommodating. 3. Nice small playground for kids under 10 years old. 4. Waterparks were nice.
Cons....1. The hotel advertises that rooms were recently updated. This was definitely not the case for the room we stayed in. Everything just seemed dated. 2. The room did not feel very clean and there was even some leftover food still on carpet from the last guest. 3. Two of the outdoor pools were frigid cold. I would expect these to be much warmer considering it is almost July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells