Took my sun up to the Dells for Spring Break a few weeks ago. We stayed at the Wintergreen, and I'm glad we did. We showed up early, my son eager to get to the waterparks, and the staff let us check-in and get our bags hours before check-in officially began. That was so kind! They provided a slew of coupons and information about nearby attractions, so we didn't miss a thing. Our room was a whirlpool room. It was clean and well-kept, and way more low-key than the huge waterpark mega-hotels around there. There was a fridge there to keep snacks and things cool too, overall very comfy. The restaurant made some pretty darn good pancakes too. We will make the Wintergreen our 1st choice for our next father/son Dells trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wintergreen Resort is perfect for your next meeting, group function, or family vacation. Relax and enjoy our indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and children's water facilities. Our convenient onsite restaurant and lounge are sure to please any appetite. If searching for a romantic getaway, our whirlpool rooms will accommodate every couple with room service and special packages. Centrally located just off I90 makes it a perfect location for all to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wintergreen Resort And Conference Center
- Wintergreen Wisconsin Dells
- Wintergreen Resort Wisconsin Dells